Market Value: $311,000
CHT Investment: $116,000
Buyer’s Price: $195,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bath townhouse located in historic Fort Ethan Allen. Featuring hardwood floors throughout, a formal dining room and a living room with an electric fireplace. Step through the French doors into a bonus space that would make a great office or den. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a full bath.
This home is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, and more. Just minutes to I-89 for commuting. Wonderful Fort Ethan Allen Park is nearby as well.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 6% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$236|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,755|
- Year Built: 1900
- Style: Townhouse
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,230
- Basement: Unfinished
- Garage: None - Off Street Parking
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - owned
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Ethan Allen Condominiums
- # of Units in HOA: 19
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed