Market Value: $250,000
CHT Investment: $77,000
Buyer’s Price: $173,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Make historic Fort Ethan Allen your new home! This end-unit townhouse has a spacious open floor plan with a nice kitchen, mudroom, and a large dining/living room area with hardwood flooring. The upstairs has three bedrooms with lots of closet space and a full bath and laundry room.
This condo is conveniently located right off Route 15, lots of common green space, off-street parking and a community garden. Seller would include blinds for $360.00.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 5.5% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$236|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,657|
- Year Built: 2003
- Style: First Floor Flat
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,296
- Basement: None
- Garage: None - Off Street Parking
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - owned
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Ethan Allen Condominiums
- # of Units in HOA: 19
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed