Market Value: $235,000
CHT Investment: $79,000
Buyer’s Price: $156,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Lovely 2 bedroom, 1 bath townhouse style condo located at historic Fort Ethan Allen. Step right into the mudroom area. This home features a spacious eat-in kitchen with access to the basement with lots of convenient storage space. Primary bedroom features a large closet. Wood flooring featured in the living room.
Convenient location to Five Corners in Essex, Winooski, and downtown Burlington, as well as area amenities. Just a few minutes drive to I-89 for an easy commute.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 4% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$236|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,283|
- Year Built: 1900
- Style: Townhouse
- Total Finished Sqft: 895
- Basement: Direct access to basement storage/laundry
- Garage: None - Off Street Parking
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - rented
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Ethan Allen Condominiums
- # of Units in HOA: 19
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed