Market Value: $246,000
CHT Investment: $74,000
Buyer’s Price: $172,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Bright 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath South Meadow townhome features an open living/dining area with breakfast bar, spacious bedrooms, upstairs laundry, and more. Enjoy the warm weather on the back patio or gardening in the raised beds. Attached one-car garage offers extra storage space.
Desirable South End location is close to Oakledge & Red Rocks parks, Lake Champlain, the bike path, area amenities, and the bus line.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 5% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$280|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$20|
|Total per month:||$1,568|
- Year Built: 1987
- Style: Townhouse
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,088
- Basement: None
- Garage: One car garage
- Heat: Wall Furnace - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - owned
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: South Meadow Condo Association
- # of Units in HOA: 32
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal + water & sewer
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed