Market Value: $210,000
CHT Investment: $65,000
Buyer’s Price: $145,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Third floor Foxbrook condo features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and approximately 1034 square feet of living space. Located in a secure building with an elevator. There is assigned underground parking for one vehicle, storage unit, central air-conditioning, and in-unit laundry. The primary bedroom has an ensuite bath and large walk in closet.
Conveniently located off I-89 for easy commute north or south. Condo association fee includes heat. Pet friendly.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 5% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$400|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,439|
- Year Built: 2005
- Style: Flat
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,034
- Basement: None
- Garage: 1 Assigned spot
- Heat: Forced Air- Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - owned
- Sewer: Private
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Foxbrook Condos
- # of Units in HOA: 18
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal + water & sewer +heat
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed