Market Value: $197,000
CHT Investment: $67,000
Buyer’s Price: $130,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Sweet 2 bedroom, 1 bath townhouse style condominium. The space is bright thanks to lots of windows and a slider to the patio. The main level open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. Upstairs are two good-sized bedrooms and a full bath. Stackable washer and dryer stays.
Located right off Route 15 by Saint Michael’s College and Fort Ethan Allen. Easy access to I-89, the bus line, dining and shopping areas.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 6% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$200|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$10|
|Total per month:||$1,193|
- Year Built: 1989
- Style: Townhouse
- Total Finished Sqft: 960
- Basement: None
- Garage: None - Off Street Parking
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - owned
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Coolidge Court Condominium Association
- # of Units in HOA: 18
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal + water & sewer
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed