Market Value: $250,000
CHT Investment: $76,000
Buyer’s Price: $174,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Charming 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath Lighthouse Commons townhome in the Old North End of Burlington. The main level has an open floor plan with a half bath, built-ins, and laminate flooring. Two spacious bedrooms and a full bath upstairs. Fantastic private fenced back yard with patio, gardens and berry bushes. Two off-street parking spaces.
Convenient location close to downtown amenities including restaurants, shopping, and schools. Area parks, the bike path and more are nearby, as well as the bus line.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 3.25% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$240|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$35|
|Total per month:||$1,306|
- Year Built: 1899
- Style: Townhouse
- Total Finished Sqft: 900
- Basement: None
- Garage: None - Off Street Parking, 2 Assigned Spaces
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - owned
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Dishwasher, Combination Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Officer’s Row Condos
- # of Units in HOA: 13
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal + water & sewer
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed