Market Value: $275,000
CHT Investment: $78,100
Buyer’s Price: $196,900
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Three bedroom, two bath townhouse with approximately 1,500 sq. ft. of living space and nice natural light! Features include hardwood flooring, tall ceilings, large closets, two bedrooms on second floor, one bedroom in the finished basement, and a private back yard.
Condo association fees cover snow removal, trash removal, building maintenance, water and sewer. Pets are welcome. One dog limit. Located on the bus line and close to schools, parks, downtown Burlington, and the waterfront.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 4.25% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$322|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$35|
|Total per month:||$1,675|
- Year Built: 2007
- Style: Townhouse
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,500
- Basement: Full-partially finished
- Garage: None - Off Street Parking, 2 spaces
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - owned
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Lighthouse Condominium Association
- # of Units in HOA: 13
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal + water & sewer
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed-One dog limit