Apply now! First buyer who is completely eligible will have the option to purchase this home.
Market Value: $272,000
CHT Investment: $133,000
Buyer’s Price: $139,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Cozy first floor 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo at Lighthouse Commons. Step into the private fenced-in courtyard to the front entrance. Newer appliances, wood floors, southern facing windows for natural light, and more. Includes an off-street parking space plus lockable storage and coin-op laundry in the basement.
Convenient location right on North Street in the Old North End. Close to downtown and the waterfront plus it’s located on the busline.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 7.0% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$232|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$35|
|Total per month:||$1,373|
- Year Built: 2007
- Style: First Floor Flat
- Total Finished Sqft: 361
- Basement: None
- Garage: None/ One assigned space off street
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas/rented hot water tank
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Gas Stove, and Dishwasher
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Shared Laundry
- Homeowners Association: Lighthouse Commons
- # of Units in HOA: 13
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal + water & sewer + Storage Space
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed