Market Value: $378,000
CHT Investment: $182,000
Buyer’s Price: $196,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Charming 2 bedroom, 1 bath home in Burlington’s Old North End! This home features an abundance of natural light and has great character throughout. Spacious living room with white brick fireplace to cozy up to during cold Vermont winters. Spacious main bedroom upstairs with lots of closet space.
Cute back porch and yard space for gardening. This home is ready for you to make it your own. Close to downtown Burlington and Lake Champlain!
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 3.375% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||N/A|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,331|
- Year Built: 1945
- Style: Colonial
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,124
- Lot size: .04
- Basement: Unfinished Full Basement
- Garage: None - Off Street Parking
- Heat: Forced Air- Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - owned
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Microwave Oven, Dishwasher and Dehumidifier
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes