Interested in this home? Apply today!
Market Value: $155,000
CHT Investment: $67,000
Buyer’s Price: $88,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Enjoy one level living in this 1 bedroom, garden-level condo in Richmond! Newly renovated home with nice natural light and great wood-style laminate flooring, extra storage and washer/dryer hook ups. Pets allowed and heat/hot water included.
Located in a country setting, yet convenient to I-89, nature trails and downtown Richmond.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 4% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$325|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,085|
- Year Built: 1980
- Style: Garden-Level Condo
- Total Finished Sqft: 720
- Basement: None
- Garage: Carport and off-street parking
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Propane
- Water Heat: Propane Gas - owned
- Sewer: Shared-Association
- Water: Shared-Association
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: East Main Street Condo Association
- # of Units in HOA: 10
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal + hot water + heat
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed