Market Value: $218,000
CHT Investment: $73,000
Buyer’s Price: $145,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Make historic Fort Ethan Allen your new home! This beautiful one bedroom condo on Officer’s Row features a large, open concept living and kitchen area plus a bonus room. Well-maintained hardwood floors and an abundance of natural light throughout. Freshly painted! This home includes a large storage room in the basement.
Enjoy the tennis courts and playing field out front. Community garden behind the building. This home is conveniently located near area amenities and I-89 for commuting.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 3.5% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$253|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,104|
- Year Built: 1900
- Style: Third Floor Flat
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,148
- Basement: Access to basement storage
- Garage: None - Off Street Parking
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - owned
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Officer’s Row Condos
- # of Units in HOA: 72
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed