Market Value: $260,000
CHT Investment: $101,000
Buyer’s Price: $159,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Spacious one level Treetop condominium features 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, an open living/dining area, and a bonus room that would be a great office or den. This first floor home also has laundry hook ups, an extra storage closet, and a rear patio. Detached carport with storage plus ample parking in front of the building.
Convenient location on the bus line and close to area amenities. Association features pool, tennis and community garden.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 6% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$333|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,555|
- Year Built: 1978
- Style: First Floor Flat
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,476
- Basement: None
- Garage: One Carport
- Heat: Forced Air - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Electric - owned
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, and Dishwasher
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Treetop Condominiums
- # of Units in HOA: 188
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal + water & sewer
- Pet Policy: One indoor cat allowed