Market Value: $310,000
CHT Investment: $114,000
Buyer’s Price: $196,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
This lovely 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home up in the Champlain Islands sits on a cul-de-sac and offers great space on every level. Well-defined living, dining and kitchen areas still have an open feel on the main floor. Upstairs are the 3 bedrooms, a full bath and laundry area. The basement offers a large finished rec room with extra storage space.
The rear deck overlooks a fenced in yard with several perennial gardens and a tree swing. Plenty of space to park in the driveway or the attached one-car garage. Located less than a mile to Grand Isle State Park for outdoor fun. Area amenities and schools are nearby.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 3.25% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$51|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,261|
- Year Built: 2007
- Style: Colonial
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,275
- Lot size: .3 acres
- Basement: Finished
- Garage: Attached-One Car
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Gas
- Water Heat: Gas - owned
- Sewer: Shared
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Ciara Drive Homeowners Association
- # of Units in HOA: 6
- Dues Include: Snow + Common area insurance + Road maintenance + Stormwater +Emergency fund + Septic maintenance
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed