Market Value: $310,000
CHT Investment: $135,000
Buyer’s Price: $175,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Bright, second floor Officer’s Row condo at historic Fort Ethan Allen. This 2 bedroom home features 9 foot ceilings, an eat-in-kitchen, 2 decorative fireplaces, hardwood floors plus luxury vinyl plank in the bathroom. Lockable storage room in the basement.
Highly desirable location across from Fort Ethan Allen Park which offers tennis courts, basketball, a playground and walking trail. Convenient to area amenities plus St. Michael’s College, UVM, area hospitals, Global Foundries and more.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 6.5% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$312|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,732|
- Year Built: 1900
- Style: Second Floor Flat
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,019
- Basement: Unfinished
- Garage: None - Off Street Parking
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - owned
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Officer’s Row Condos
- # of Units in HOA: 77
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed