Market Value: $312,000
CHT Investment: $167,000
Buyer’s Price: $145,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Lovely 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhouse in a 4-unit association. Enter the bright and open main living level from the covered front porch. There’s ample counter and cabinet space in the kitchen. The first floor also features the washer and dryer plus a half bath. Upstairs you’ll find the three bedrooms and full bath.
Relax on the patio or test your green thumb in the back yard garden area complete with a storage shed. Wonderful Village location near area amenities, Shelburne Museum, the farmers market, Shelburne Farms, and more.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 6.25% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$147|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,342|
- Year Built: 2015
- Style: Townhouse
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,300
- Basement: None
- Garage: None - Off Street Parking
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - owned
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Village Center Condo Association
- # of Units in HOA: (4)
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed