Interested in this home? Apply by Friday, July 1st at 5:00PM.
This home is being built by Green Mountain Habitat for Humanity and then sold through the Shared Equity Program. Buyers must qualify for both programs to be able to purchase. For more information about the qualifications for this home, click here.
Green Mountain Habitat for Humanity builds energy efficient homes with the help of professionals and volunteers.
Market Value: $300,000
CHT Investment: $148,000
Buyer’s Price: $152,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Help build your new home! One home available in this duplex, featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 baths in a townhouse style. There will be a full unfinished basement as well. The Virtual Tour below is of a recently built home that has a very similar layout as this home.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 6.5% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,364|
- Year Built: 2022, Estimated Completion Late Fall 2022
- Style: Duplex
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,300
- Lot size: 0.48 acres shared between the two homes
- Basement: Full Basement
- Garage: None - Off Street Parking
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - owned
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Party Wall Agreement with Neighbors
The Virtual Tour below is of a recently built home that has a very similar layout as these homes.