Only Two Homes Left! Apply Today.
Market Value: $350,000
CHT Investment: $165,500
Buyer’s Price: $184,500
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Washer/dryer included. Association costs cover snow removal, trash, recycling, master insurance, landscaping, exterior maintenance, water and sewer.
For more information about the Butternut Grove Condominium Development, click here.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 5% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify. Taxes, insurance, and HOA fees are also estimated at this time.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$265|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,946|
- Year Built: 2022
- Style: Rowhouse
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,400
- Basement: None
- Garage: Ground level Two-Car Garage
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - owned
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Butternut Grove Condominium
- # of Units in HOA: 20
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal + water & sewer
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed