This home is being built by Green Mountain Habitat for Humanity and then sold through the Shared Equity Program. Buyers must qualify for both programs to be able to purchase. For more information about the qualifications for this home, click here.
Green Mountain Habitat for Humanity builds energy efficient homes with the help of professionals and volunteers.
Market Value: $260,000
CHT Investment: $116,500
Buyer’s Price: $143,500
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Help build your new home! There will be two spacious single family homes available located in Swanton. These homes will have 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths all on one level. Located close to town amenities and schools. There will be some shared expenses between owners, including driveway maintenance and shared pump station. The virtual tour and some photos are of another home recently completed. The new homes will be very similar but not exactly the same.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 6% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||N/A|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,295|
- Year Built: 2023
- Style: Ranch
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,200
- Lot size: 0.25 acres
- Basement: None
- Garage: None - Off Street Parking
- Heat: Hot Water-LP Gas, Radiant heat in the floors
- Water Heat: On-Demand Gas - owned
- Sewer: Public - Shared Pump Station
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Shared Expense Agreement with Neighbors
- Dues Include: Pump Station and driveway maintenance