Read about how successful these members have been!
Attend one of our informational HopeBuilders breakfasts to learn more about the Champlain Housing Trust and the affordable housing work we do in northwestern Vermont.
Home Repair Loans
- You must own your home and live in it as your primary residence.
- Your home must be located in Chittenden*, Franklin, or Grand Isle County
- Loans are secured by a mortgage on your home, so you must have enough equity to secure a loan.
- Your credit history and debt payments will also be considered.
- Your gross household income (before taxes and deductions) must be less than the following:
|Household Size||Maximum Income|
| If your income is close, please apply. Call for larger household size income eligibility.
*Burlington residents are not eligible.
Home Repair Loan Program Brochure (1672 KB)
Contact Us for More Information: 802-861-7388
88 King Street
Burlington, VT 05401
NMLS ID# 179570
13 Lake Street
St. Albans, VT 05478
NMLS ID# 184793
This program is made possible through funding from the Vermont Community Development Program, Vermont Housing Conservation Board, United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development, TD Charitable Foundation, and NeighborWorks® America.