Ready, Set, Rent (RSR) is a financial education program designed to help rental or co-op applicants overcome a credit barrier and become eligible to rent from CHT. RSR is comprised of a two hour workshop and an individual counseling appointment.
Please note the program does not guarantee a CHT apartment.
Ready, Set, Rent is offered virtually via Zoom.
Steps to Ready, Set, Rent (RSR)
- Apply to CHT for an apartment or co-op.
- Decide if you or someone in your household, has poor credit or no credit history.
- If so, complete the online registration for RSR www.getahome.org/rsr-registration
- Watch for the confirmation email and link to the class you have selected.
- Attend the class.
- Schedule your follow-up appointment.