Homeowner University (HOU) Goes Virtual
We are very pleased to announce that we are converting some of our most popular classes into a virtual format. This will allow us to continue to provide this fun and informative event in a safe way. We are creating a schedule right now so watch the website for more info and the chance to register.
UPCOMING ONLINE CLASSES:
- Are You Properly Insured?
- Getting the Best Deal Buying a Car
- Slash Your Energy Bills
- Retire Without a Mortgage
- Wills & Trust
HOU has historically been structured an in-person, one-day event. Classes are instructed by CHT staff and local area experts. We have offered over 20 different classes at HomeOwner University, a few examples are:
- Managing Finances
- Saving & Investing
- Going Solar
- Energy Efficiency – Slash Your Energy Bills
- Home Maintenance (hands on): Plumbing, Electrical, Prep & Painting, etc.
- Landscaping and Gardening
- Are You Properly Insured
- Wills & Trusts
- Selling Your Home and Maximizing Your Equity
- And many more, with new additions every year!