- The November 8 General Election ballots were mailed to all active Vermont voters. If you have not received your ballot, please contact your Town or City Clerk.
- Visit the Vermont Secretary of State’s website for voter resources including registering to vote, checking your voter registration status, and where and when you can return your voted ballot.
- To check on the status of your ballot, use the Secretary of State’s online ballot tracking service at mvp.vermont.gov or contact your town clerk.
- All polls in Vermont open between 5:00 and 10:00 a.m. and close at 7:00 p.m.
- VTDigger multilingual General Election voter guide.
- Vermont Public Election 2022 Voter Guide.