Market Value: $283,500
CHT Investment: $106,500
Buyer’s Price: $177,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Wonderful condo located in the Stratos Building provides the perfect location for downtown living. Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Beautiful hardwood floors in the living area as well as nice natural light.
Association fee covers heat, hot water, water/sewer, trash/recycling, and snow removal. Off-street parking and storage included.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 6% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$360|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$45|
|Total per month:||$1,771|
- Year Built: 2014
- Style: Flat
- Total Finished Sqft: 641
- Basement: None
- Garage: None - Off Street Parking
- Heat: Forced Air - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas - owned
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Dishwasher, and Microwave
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: Stratos Condominium Association
- # of Units in HOA: 34
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal + water & sewer + heat & hot water
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed