Market Value: $270,000
CHT Investment: $111,000
Buyer’s Price: $159,000
The market value is the value of the home if it were sold in the traditional market. CHT has an investment in the home which brings the price that the buyer will have to pay down to the listed Buyer’s Price.
Nice natural light in this 2 bedroom, 2 bath second floor flat in South Burlington. This home features an open kitchen and living room area with built-in air conditioning. One bedroom features a private bathroom. There is also an additional large bathroom and an in-unit laundry room.
There is an assigned parking spot for one vehicle in an underground garage, indoor secure storage unit, plenty of guest parking. Condo association fees cover heat, hot water, snow removal, trash removal and building maintenance. Located close to the bus line, schools, parks, and other area amenities. Pets are welcome.
Estimated Monthly Costs
This estimate assumes a 30-year fixed rate loan for the buyer’s price at a 6.25% interest rate with no points. Actual payment may vary depending on the loan product for which the buyer or property qualify.
|Homeowner Association Fee:||$460|
|CHT Membership Fee:||$35|
|Total per month:||$1,699|
- Year Built: 2004
- Style: Second Floor Flat
- Total Finished Sqft: 1,037
- Basement: None
- Garage: Underground Parking-One assigned spot
- Heat: Hot Water Baseboard - Natural Gas
- Water Heat: Natural Gas
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer
- Washer and Dryer Hook-ups: Yes
- Homeowners Association: City's Edge Condominiums
- # of Units in HOA: 60
- Dues Include: Exterior maintenance + snow & trash removal + water & sewer + heat
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed